The park is geared for children between the ages of 2 - 12, however, older LEGO® fans may also enjoy the park. If your child is looking for thrill rides, then our park may not be suitable for them.
Articles in this section
- What happens if it rains?
- Questions about Imagic?
- What is the recommended attire for a visit to LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- Can I return or exchange a retail item I bought in the Park to a LEGO Store?
- Does LEGOLAND have a mobile app?
- How do I explore the park when planning our visit?
- Do you have parking for oversized vehicles?
- What security do you have at LEGOLAND Florida Park?
- Can I take a backpack into LEGOLAND?
- Do you have handicap parking available?