We do offer a print at home option, whereby your tickets are e-mailed to your inbox on selected products. A number of tickets may need to be collected on the day of your visit, including combination tickets. Present your tickets on your phone or printed, and they can be scanned upon arrival to the attraction. If you haven't received your print at home tickets, please don't worry you can still collect your tickets from our admissions team on the day of your visit with your booking reference number, photo ID and payment card.
Articles in this section
- I would like to change the date of my tickets?
- How can I get a refund on tickets, I have purchased incorrectly?
- How does the Print@Home and Mobile Ticket work?
- Do you accept the Euro or other foreign currency?
- What if my transaction fails due to an error regarding my billing address?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- What if I receive an error adding an item to my cart?
- Will I be able to print tickets purchased from my mobile devices?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- Can I receive a refund on my purchase of online tickets and pass products or my cabana purchase?