We offer six, unique Educational Experiences that align with Florida Standards. These STEAM experiences are 45-minute, hands-on, educational and entertaining programs geared for grades 1-6+. Please complete the Group Visit Interest Form and email it to us at LLFR.Groups@legoland.com and one of our representatives will be able to assist you. To find out more about these bricktastic experiences, click HERE.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?