LEGOLAND® Florida Resort will only accept one form of payment for your group booking. We allow organization / school checks, money orders, certified cashier's checks, credit cards including China UnionPay. Money orders will not be accepted on the day of your visit. The only checks accepted the day of the field trip are government issued or bank certified/cashier's checks. If payment is to be made with a non-government issued organization check, it must be received a minimum of 10 business days prior to the visit date. If you are tax exempt you must pay with an organization check or credit card that matches your tax exemption. No personal checks allowed.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?