Yes, we offer a FREE Florida Teacher Pass for Florida teachers who are teaching grades K-12. Please bring a copy of your valid FDOE Professional or Temporary Certificate, most recent paystub (within 30 Days) and current Florida photo ID to the ticket window at the entrance of LEGOLAND Florida Resort to receive your free annual pass. You can find out more about this benefit by visiting our website HERE.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?