Yes. Examples of verification includes but is not limited to: a copy of county letter of intent, involvement with local support group, non-traditional school or umbrella school or involvement in a state organization such as FPEA, CHESS or HSLDA. Please note that Homeschools cannot add on to their order the day of visit.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?