Annual Pass purchases are non-refundable. However, LEGOLAND Florida will add one year of standard admission to your current pass or you may transfer previously purchased passes to immediate family (limit one transfer per person). This must be done at the LEGOLAND Florida Admissions Window and show your teacher certification and most recent pay check stub.
Articles in this section
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for a Annual Pass?
- Does my Teacher Pass include parking?
- What benefits are included with my Florida Teacher Pass?
- I already purchased an Annual Pass. Will I be refunded?
- How long is my Free Teacher Standard Pass valid for?
- What do I need to bring to prove I am a qualifying Florida teacher?
- How do I receive my Florida Teacher Pass?
- Who is eligible to receive a Florida Teacher Pass?
- What is a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Why isn't my visual ID recognized?