There is no special group rate for the LEGOLAND Water Park; however, full price Water Park tickets may be added to the group reservation in advance. Please note: Water Park tickets will be handed to the designated contact person of the group upon arrival. Once the tickets are handed to the designated contact person of the group the tickets are the full responsibility of that person respectively. The Water Park tickets are to be distributed to the group by the designated contact person; entrance to the Water Park will be self-guided. Any lost and/or misplaced Water Park tickets are non-refundable and cannot be replaced.
Articles in this section
- When are you Teacher Appreciation days in 2018?
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How do I renew my Florida Teacher Pass?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can two people share a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Are private school teachers eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?