You are only able to add tickets to your reservation on the day of your visit one time. You may not subtract numbers to your order; all other changes must be submitted 48 hours prior to visit. Only the designated contact person for the group may make additions to their order and only one transaction may occur per order. Our attractions are completely CASH FREE therefore we do not accept any cash payment. Payments must be made with a credit card at time of booking. If you are to pay with a credit card, the name on the credit card must match the name of the person making payment. Also, any payment that does not match the organization by which the group was reserved under will be charged taxes regardless of the original tax exemption status.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?
- What is included in the youth group rate?