You are only able to add tickets to your reservation on the day of your visit one time. You may not subtract numbers to your order; all other changes must be submitted 48 hours prior to visit. Only the designated contact person for the group may make additions to their order and only one transaction may occur per order. We accept organization/school checks, credit cards and cash on the day of your trip. If you are to pay with a credit card, the name on the credit card must match the name of the person making payment. Also, any payment that does not match the organization by which the group was reserved under will be charged taxes regardless of the original tax exemption status.
Articles in this section
- When are you Teacher Appreciation days in 2018?
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How do I renew my Florida Teacher Pass?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can two people share a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Are private school teachers eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Are preschool teachers and college professors eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?