No, children do not need a photo ID to redeem their Annual Pass. An Annual Pass photo ID will be issued at the time of activation.
Articles in this section
- What is the price of an Annual Pass?
- Can I renew my Annual Pass online?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?
- What's included with a Annual Pass?
- Do school principals qualify for the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Is the use of annual passes restricted on any days of the year?
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for a Annual Pass?
- Does my Teacher Pass include parking?
- What benefits are included with my Florida Teacher Pass?
- I already purchased an Annual Pass. Will I be refunded?