You must activate your Annual Pass by coming to LEGOLAND® Florida within 60 days of purchase and exchanging your Temporary Pass Voucher for an Annual Pass photo ID. Once your Annual Pass photo ID is issued, you have access to all your benefits!
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my LEGOLAND admission ticket to an Annual Pass?
- Can I buy the Florida Teacher Park Combo Pass for other family members?
- Can I activate my Awesomer or Awesomest Annual Pass at another Location?
- What happens if I do not pick up my passes within the 60 day activation window?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- Can I apply the cost of my 1-day ICON Orlando ticket towards the price of a Merlin Annual Pass or Awesomer Pass?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?
- What's included with a Annual Pass?