The name on a Temporary Pass Voucher can be corrected/updated at the LEGOLAND® Florida Admissions Window or Annual Pass Center prior to an Annual Pass photo ID being issued. Once an Annual Pass is activated and a photo ID has been issued you cannot change the name on the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- What is the price of an Annual Pass?
- Can I renew my Annual Pass online?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?
- What's included with a Annual Pass?
- Do school principals qualify for the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Is the use of annual passes restricted on any days of the year?
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for a Annual Pass?
- Does my Teacher Pass include parking?
- What benefits are included with my Florida Teacher Pass?