You’re welcome to bring coolers. Please clearly mark the coolers with the school’s name and please do not unload lunches from your buses into the bus loop. The LEGOLAND team will transport your coolers to the Imagination Pavilion where your group may enjoy their lunches. After your group has finished eating, the LEGOLAND team will transport your coolers back to your busses. If you are coming by car; please bring your coolers to the front of the park. Once the coolers are brought to the front of the park, the LEGOLAND team will transport the coolers to the Imagination Pavilion. After your group has finished eating at the Imagination Pavilion, the LEGOLAND team will transport the coolers back to the front of the park.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?