Yes! In order to save time at the gate, please plan to get your Florida Teacher Pass prior to your visit or once you have entered the park with your group by visiting the Ticket window. To receive your FREE Florida Teacher Pass, please bring your most recent paystub (within 30 Days), current Florida photo ID and valid FDOE Professional or Temporary Certificate to the ticket window at the entrance of LEGOLAND Florida.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?