Any guest with a LEGOLAND® Florida Annual Pass must enter the park as a regular guest. All guests that enter through the School/Youth entrance will be counted and charged to the school/youth organization.
Articles in this section
- When are you Teacher Appreciation days in 2018?
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- How do I renew my Florida Teacher Pass?
- How long is my Florida Teacher Pass valid for?
- Can two people share a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Are private school teachers eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?