Any guest with a LEGOLAND® Florida Annual Pass must enter the park as a regular guest. All guests that enter through the School/Youth entrance will be counted and charged to the school/youth organization.
Articles in this section
- How do I make a Homeschool booking?
- What is included in the School Group Education Rate?
- When are your Scout Days at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- Can I get a discount on Water Park admission if I have a large party?
- Can my school group purchase Water Park only tickets?
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts?
- Are advanced reservations required for youth groups?
- What qualifies as a youth group in order to receive the discount youth group rate?
- Is there a minimum number of children required for youth group bookings?
- What is included in the youth group rate?