Sorry, but LEGOLAND® Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the Passholder's name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- Do I get a discount for being a Florida Resident?
- Can I buy the Florida Teacher Park Combo Pass for other family members?
- Can I activate my Awesomer or Awesomest Annual Pass at another Location?
- What happens if I do not pick up my passes within the 60 day activation window?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- Can I apply the cost of my 1-day ICON Orlando ticket towards the price of a Merlin Annual Pass or Awesomer Pass?
- Does my Awesomer/Awesomest/Teacher Pass include ICON Orlando?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?