You now have up to 100 days from the purchase date to activate Annual Passes at our admission counters, and it will be valid for one year from that date. All Annual Passes activated after the up to 100-day timeframe, the one-year expiration begins from the date of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my LEGOLAND admission ticket to an Annual Pass?
- Can I buy the Florida Teacher Park Combo Pass for other family members?
- Can I activate my Awesomer or Awesomest Annual Pass at another Location?
- What happens if I do not pick up my passes within the 100 day activation window?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- Can I apply the cost of my 1-day ICON Orlando ticket towards the price of a Merlin Annual Pass or Awesomer Pass?
- Does my Awesomer/Awesomest/Teacher Pass include ICON Orlando?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?