Most of the restaurants in the Resort can accommodate most food allergies or intolerances. Please speak with the Chef or Manager on Duty at the restaurant. Guests with food allergies or intolerances are also allowed to bring food items into the Resort. Please inform a Model Citizen(employee) that someone in the party has a food allergy or intolerance. Note that Model Citizens are prohibited from storing, preparing, cooking or reheating any food brought into the Resort. Additional dietary information including polices can be found: HERE.
Articles in this section
- What is your Resort Accessibility & ADA Information?
- Where is Stroller/Wheelchair Rental?
- What ride limitations are there for guests with casts?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?