Most of the restaurants in the Resort can accommodate most food allergies or intolerances. Please speak with the Chef or Manager on Duty at the restaurant. Guests with food allergies or intolerances are also allowed to bring food items into the Resort. Please inform a Model Citizen(employee) that someone in the party has a food allergy or intolerance. Note that Model Citizens are prohibited from storing, preparing, cooking or reheating any food brought into the Resort. Additional dietary information including polices can be found: HERE
Articles in this section
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?
- Are restrooms available in the Resort and do you offer companion restrooms?
- Where can we go if my family member with a disability becomes over-stimulated or needs a break area?
- What if my family member with a disability has difficulty waiting in line or use the concept of time?
- Where is Stroller/Wheelchair Rental?
- What are some tips to prepare my family member with a disability for a trip to LEGOLAND Florida Resort?