Guests are welcome to bring their own ECV or wheelchair to LEGOLAND Florida, however no other wheeled personal transportation devices (ie-bicycles, skateboards or segways) are permitted.
Articles in this section
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?
- Are restrooms available in the Resort and do you offer companion restrooms?
- Where can we go if my family member with a disability becomes over-stimulated or needs a break area?
- What if my family member with a disability has difficulty waiting in line or use the concept of time?