Please speak with one of our Model Citizens where the nearest quiet location is located. An example of a break area is our First Aid location near the front of the park or at LEGOLAND® Florida Water Park by the Wave Pool. Our Baby Care Center in the DUPLO® Farm is also available.
Articles in this section
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?
- Are restrooms available in the Resort and do you offer companion restrooms?
- Where can we go if my family member with a disability becomes over-stimulated or needs a break area?
- What if my family member with a disability has difficulty waiting in line or use the concept of time?
- Where is Stroller/Wheelchair Rental?
- What are some tips to prepare my family member with a disability for a trip to LEGOLAND Florida Resort?