Service animals are welcome in most locations throughout the Park and can accompany a guest via the standard queue up to the loading point. However, due to safety restrictions, service animals are not allowed to accompany a guest on a ride. Service animals must be on a leash at all times. Any show of hostile behavior towards other guests or Model Citizens is unacceptable. Service animals may not be handled by or left with other guests or Model Citizens.
Articles in this section
- What is your Resort Accessibility & ADA Information?
- What ride limitations are there for guests with casts?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?