Yes. As long as your child is in the vehicle, the free parking benefit would apply.
Articles in this section
- How can I redeem my Free Bonus?
- If I pay my Monthly Pay balance in full, can I receive the complimentary tickets?
- Can I upgrade my LEGOLAND admission ticket to an Annual Pass?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?
- What's included with a Annual Pass?
- What is the price of an Annual Pass?
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for an Annual Pass?