Yes, but two weeks’ notice is required to secure these services. Please email us HERE to request an interpreter.
Articles in this section
- What is your Resort Accessibility & ADA Information?
- What ride limitations are there for guests with casts?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- Do you offer a ride pass for autistic children to use?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Are there any other tools or resources that LEGOLAND Florida Resort offers for my trip planning or during my visit?
- How can I find out about food options / preparation methods for my family member who has specific dietary needs?