A sign language interpreter can be requested with two weeks’ notice prior to the guest visit. Please email LLF.Experience@LEGOLAND.com to request an interpreter.
Articles in this section
- What is the LEGOLAND Florida Resort Accessibility and ADA Information?
- Where is Stroller/Wheelchair Rental?
- Can I request assistance when accessing a ride?
- Can I reserve a scooter before we get there?
- What is the Hero Pass?
- Do you have a disability guide?
- What should I do if my family member with a disability needs to remain in a stroller while in the attraction queues?
- Where can we go if my family member with a disability becomes over-stimulated or needs a break area?
- Are there ride restrictions for guests who have a cast?
- Are service animals allowed inside the Park?