No, Annual Passes are non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- Can I upgrade my LEGOLAND admission ticket to an Annual Pass?
- Can I buy the Florida Teacher Park Combo Pass for other family members?
- Can I activate my Awesomer or Awesomest Annual Pass at another Location?
- What happens if I do not pick up my passes within the 60 day activation window?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- Can I apply the cost of my 1-day ICON Orlando ticket towards the price of a Merlin Annual Pass or Awesomer Pass?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- How do I get help renewing my annual pass?
- What's included with a Annual Pass?