No. LEGOLAND Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the Passholder's name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- What does Awesomest Pass include?
- What is new to the Awesomest Pass?
- Are there blackout dates for Awesomest Pass?
- If I renew my Awesomest Pass will it continue to include the complimentary tickets?
- If I upgrade my Awesomer Pass to an Awesomest Pass will it continue to include the complimentary tickets?
- What parks are included with my Free Bonus?
- Which events are included with my Awesomest Annual Pass?
- How can I redeem my Free Bonus?
- When can I start using my 1-Day 3-Park complimentary tickets bonus?
- Does Annual Pass Monthly Pay option receive complimentary tickets?