No. LEGOLAND Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the Passholder's name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- What is a Florida Teacher Pass?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?
- What do I do if I have lost my Merlin Annual Pass, or if it gets stolen?
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for an Annual Pass?
- Are private school teachers eligible to receive the Florida Teacher Pass?
- What benefits are included with my Florida Teacher Pass?
- Who is eligible to receive a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Why isn't my visual ID recognized?
- What is my visual ID?