No. LEGOLAND Annual Passes are non-transferable and are issued in the Passholder's name with their photo. Attempts to use another guest's Annual Pass card will result in the permanent confiscation of the Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- What is new to the Awesomest Pass?
- Are there blackout dates for Awesomest Pass?
- If I upgrade my Awesomer Pass to an Awesomest Pass will it continue to include the complimentary tickets?
- How can I redeem my Free Bonus?
- If I pay my Monthly Pay balance in full, can I receive the complimentary tickets?
- If I purchased my Awesomest Pass with Monthly Pay before October 15, 2021, can I receive the complimentary tickets?
- Can I upgrade my LEGOLAND admission ticket to an Annual Pass?
- Can I buy the Florida Teacher Park Combo Pass for other family members?
- I am a Florida substitute teacher, do I qualify for the FREE FL Teacher Pass?
- How does the free parking work, if this is our first visit after purchasing an Annual Pass online?