Yes. You may apply the cost of your ticket toward the Annual Pass of your choice. Please note that you must upgrade to an Annual Pass within 30 days of your original visit and you must present your ticket at time of upgrade. Ticket upgrade credits are only applicable up to the cost of an Annual Pass. There are no refunds for any ticket amount higher than the cost of the Annual Pass. NOTE: Complimentary tickets are eligible for a $10 credit towards an Annual Pass.
Articles in this section
- Do Adults and Children pay the same price for a Annual Pass?
- Does my Teacher Pass include parking?
- What benefits are included with my Florida Teacher Pass?
- I already purchased an Annual Pass. Will I be refunded?
- How long is my Free Teacher Standard Pass valid for?
- What do I need to bring to prove I am a qualifying Florida teacher?
- How do I receive my Florida Teacher Pass?
- Who is eligible to receive a Florida Teacher Pass?
- What is a Florida Teacher Pass?
- Why isn't my visual ID recognized?