No, ticket purchases are non-refundable. However, pre-purchased tickets are valid until the expiration date printed on your ticket. If you would like to use your coupon now, feel free to save your pre-purchased tickets for a later visit.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer discounted tickets for Veterans?
- Do you offer a Military discount?
- Do travel agents get discounted tickets?
- How can I keep up to date with the latest LEGOLAND Florida Offers?
- How do I redeem the Snyders Kids Go Free offer?
- How do I redeem the Burger King promotion online?
- What is the Groupon ticket promotion?
- Can I use a single coupon code for multiple ticket purchases online?
- What locations are participating with current LEGOLAND promotions?
- How many discounted tickets can I get with my promotional coupon?