Hotel bookings must be reserved with a credit card. The credit card holder must be authorized to make the booking in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by all persons named in the booking and by the parent or guardian of all party members who are under the age of 18 at the time the booking is made. The credit card holder is responsible for making all payments when due. The credit card holder must be at least 21 years of age when the booking is made. All bookings must be made online via the Site. At the end of the purchase process, you are asked to confirm that you have read and agree with our Terms and Conditions. Your booking will be confirmed by a confirmation number, and we will reconfirm your purchase by email. The confirmation will be sent to the email address which you enter/provide at the time of purchase. However if you have spam filtering on your email account, our email might not reach you. Your email confirmation will serve as proof of payment of that portion of your booking required to be paid at the time of reservation.
Articles in this section
- Why does availability show up under the main package, but when I search for annual passholder discount/AAA/Military, nothing shows up?
- How do I upload my vacation package tickets into the LEGOLAND App?
- I have not received my hotel confirmation?
- Can I use my tickets on the morning of check in at the Hotel?
- How do Travel Agents make reservations at LEGOLAND Florida?
- Do I need a credit card for incidental fee?
- How old do you need to be, to book overnight accommodation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort?
- I need to confirm my hotel booking?
- How does the Resort fee work?
- I purchased a vacation package and I would like to add to it?